Reviews About Baltimore from Travelers

Baltimore is a city in Maryland with a population of 614,700. Baltimore is in Baltimore City County. Living in Baltimore offers residents an urban-suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes. In Baltimore, there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Baltimore.


Gregory says:
This was our first year at Artscape and we loved it, it was insanely creative and entertaining! I might seem pompous but I always do my best to avoid public transportation when travelling, you never know what you might bump into. Go for taxi or Uber.
 Peter Mills says:

I’m a huge seafood fan and yes, their food was amazing. We didn’t have time to fully explore Baltimore then but we loved the people and the city’s vibe, I might have to plan another trip in the near future.
ReaLesT says:
I’ve lived here all my life and it’s a disaster. It’s not being negative, however if I was telling you it’s a-ok here? I’d be lying. It’s not a war zone but yea crime is pretty bad. You walk into wrong area and not there for illegal activity, you’ll have some issues if you make a scene. Problem is it’s a small city so people will know your “lost”.
Smith P says:
I have been working at City of Baltimore full-time for more than 3 years
Pros
Schedule is great. Monday-Friday, no weekends
Cons
Compensation can definitely be better. No raise guaranteed. Union job. 
CloudHostels Reviews: 

Bill Hazal says:
Easy, user friendly and smooth booking system of Cloudbunks hostel. Fantastic location Baltimore. I booked private room: very clean and comfortable. I would stay again.Highly Recommended!
Amleset says:
I Couldn't be happier with This Hostel😎. From the Professional Friendly Staff to The Cleanliness and Modern Feel I'm Glad I chose Cloudbunks😊 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *